WHAT IS THE M’LIS BODY CONTOUR PROGRAM?
Posted on March 3, 2011 by admin | Leave a comment | Body Contour, Cellulite, Lifestyle Programs, Lymphatic System, M’lis Products, Weight Loss
The body contour program is designed to cleanse the lymphatic and circulatory systems which in turn reshapes and smoothes the body. This protocol flushes the connective tissues of trapped waste that causes cellulite. When participating in the program a lifestyle change is required.
Certain foods are avoided like, caffeine, refined sugars and flours, and water intake is increased to half the body’s weight in ounces. In addition to the professional treatment, using internal and topical supplements at home are a crucial part of the body contouring protocol. This allows the body to function at its highest level during the cleansing process.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BODY CONTOUR PROGRAM:
• CLEANSES the liquid waste system
• AIDS IN REMOVAL of cellulite by softening, breaking down and freeing trapped toxins and waste materials in the connective tissues through normal waste elimination
• STIMULATES CIRCULATION to assist in healing problem areas due to poor circulation
• INCREASES CIRCULATION through a niacin-based cream
• LYMPHATIC FLOW INCREASED by the use of plastic wrap which helps to help hold in heat,and promote light acupressure.
• REDUCES water retention
• TIGHTENS and tones the skin
• PROMOTES loss of one-half dress or pant size per treatment
• ASSISTS any of the M’lis Lifestyle Change Programs (particularly Fibromyalgia, Candida, Weight Loss, or any other health issue that involves a depleted immune system)
•ELIMINATE EXCESS INCHES these are lost when used in conjunction with the M’lis Weight Loss Program
• PERMANENT inch loss through body cleansing, rather than being a weight or water loss wrap
SOME KEY COMPONENTS OF THE BODY CONTOURING PROTOCOL ARE:
• INTERNAL DETOXIFICATION — The M’lis Detoxification program is an important part of the Total Body Contour Program, as it cleanses the systems of the body and the tissues internally. Natural body functions become stronger and more efficient, and established wastes and toxins are eliminated. Detoxification makes Body Wraps many times more effective and reverses the cycle of cellulite accumulation.
• SERIES OF BODY WRAP TREATMENTS — This helps to free and remove trapped waste in the connective tissue, eliminating internal disfiguring deposits and stimulating inch loss.
• EATING CLEANSING FOODS — It is important to ingest fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins that can be easily digested.
• DAILY EXERCISE — Movement is the best way to encourage circulation, lymphatic flow and overall health.
• MASSAGE — Assists the body in detoxification by stimulating the lymphatic and circulatory system.
• BUFF — Enzymatic exfoliation removes dead skin cells before the wrap, dilating capillaries and enabling nutrients to get to the cells. This stimulates the metabolism of the skin for better wrap results. This is an essential step done prior to wrapping.
• CELL-U-RID — This herbal formula stimulates and strengthens the elimination system. It helps to soften and break down cellulite through increased circulation and reduced water retention while appeasing the appetite naturally.
• MAINTAIN — A more mild form of the spa-strength Contour Cream that is used at home on cellulite prone areas to stimulate circulation and continue the contouring process on a daily basis.